Friday, March 20, 2009

Pregnancy Tag

1.WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
I got pregnant after 6 months of marriage. (kosong 5 bulan je..tu pun my hubby worried…

2. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHOICE NAME FOR YOUR OPPOSITE GENDER
NAME?

( It was 7 years ago and the preffered name was Nureen Batrisya)
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I was quite happy even a bit worry. Yealah no experience before. I had
No problem with my early pregnancy. Quite healthy.
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26 years old.
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
My gud friend tak tunjuk muka for two months. Pergi Guardian and bought the pregnancy test…Mak oi..that was the first and last time I bought… punyalah mahal… RM25++ If not mistaken… Maklumlah first time tak pernah beli n the pharmacist suggest terus beli… Balik when I cakap ngan my sis, she said ada yang murah nye…
Bila confirm je terus my hubby ajak g Pusrawi, Jalan Ipoh for further confirmation.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
My hubby
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Nop. But during check-up the doc told me it was a boy …
8. DUE DATE?
18th Dec 2001
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Alhamdulillah... sihat walafiat...
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Nothing
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
One of my ex-colleague .. She was a cha-ya (that’s why my bb look like a cha-ya)
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
Boy
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
Nop. Preferred to have a baby boy first so that can look after his future sister or brother.
14. HOW MANY KG. DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
14kg
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Not in the agenda
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Pedih Ulu Hati due to makan pedas banyak kot.. Alhamdulillah not too serious
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Pusat Rawatan Islam ( Pusrawi) at Jalan Ipoh
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
From 9.30am till 6.18pm The contraction start at 2.00pm.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Luvly hubby
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Of Course him.. He’s the one who excited bagi semangat.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Bukan ease the pain…. Tapi menambahkan pain adalah when they induce me….
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
3.55kg
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
11th Dec 2001.7 days before EDD. A week before Hari Raya Aidilfitri
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Hariz Fa’izin (Ketua yang Membawa Kejayaan)
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
Today, 7 years 3 months.
28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
Yeap … Now he got a brother and a sister.

Note : thanx Nita... bila wat nie leh flash-back keadaan masa tu...

No comments:

Linky's Magical


ShoutMix chat widget